2.28.2009

in my dreams...

Hey all!

So, believe it or not, I used to be a pretty reputable blogger at a not-so-successful blogging site. The site's unseen politics ended up blocking a lot of my viewers (and my favorite bloggers) and it ruined the cheer that everyone once felt on the site.

I went through a rocky time (not because of the blog site's failure!), including a stressful searching-for-my-identity phase (which I'm sure we all have had/will have/will continue to have), some family problems, work, stress at school, extra-curriculars, a crippling panic disorder, and my "saving grace," college.

It wasn't until my second semester that I actually felt that my college life had started, when I met some of the best people I believe I'll ever meet. One has a very popular blog hosted through Blogger, by the name of POPSENSE. It was through watching my friend, and our friends making this great site that I rediscovered the joy that blogging brings. But I didn't want to start writing as frequently as I once did...

Then I had a dream. It was a crazy weird dream. I felt like sharing it. But I had no place to put it. The next day, I had another dream. It was a sexy dream. "I have no shame," I said to myself. "Who wants to hear about it?!" After talking with my dear friend, I decided, what the heck, I'll write a blog about all my dreams.

How will it keep up? Oh, trust me. My dreams are interesting. I have my own city, my own murderer chasing after me, so many lovers, areas that I visit all the time...it's insane. What's even better is I don't have to follow the typical blog format and rant/vent about my day. You'll learn so much about what really makes me just by reading about my dreams.

So how about it? Do you want to take part of one of the most entertaining rides around? Meanwhile, you can return the favor by leading me to your blog!

Get ready to enter the entertaining, horrifying, occasionally-sexy, naive realm found

in my dreams.

Best!

Jake

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be epic.
    You're getting a shoutout in the 'hot posts' this week haha
    You are the fucking man, I'm looking forward to knowing all of your deepest darkest secrets.
    I'll hold them against you somehow.

    ReplyDelete